- Please bring a clean water bottle into school every day
- Ensure all items of uniform , coats and PE kits are labelled with your child's name to ensure we can return lost items to their owner
- Ensure you have a labelled P.E kit in school every week
- Please bring a spare change of clothes to school
- You are welcome to bring welly boots into school
- Please bring a coat everyday, we like to go out in all weathers!
- We have Music and Movement on Tuesday afternoons
- We have BIG PE sessions on Thursday afternoons
- Preschool are to bring their communication book to every session, these will be updated every week
- Reception are to bring sound books, word boxes or reading books to school daily to ensure we can update and change them regularly
- Home Learning is handed out on a Friday and is collected on a Wednesday
- The Class Newsletter is handed out each week to keep you up to date with this weeks learning and activities
- Please do tell us if you have a WOW moment from home. We love to hear about your children's achievements!
If you have any questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to come in and speak to one of our team.
Home Learning and Communication Books
There is a box on the Class Newsletter for parents to make comments about how children have got on with their tasks this week. Please feel free to add work your child has done at home including photographs. You can share photos via Parent Share on the evidence me app or you can email these to the school email address. You can also use these books to share any information or WOW moments with us.
Please sign and date your child's reading record so we know you have read with your child.
Please ensure your child's PE kit is in school all the time. We will send them home every half term, however you are free to collect from the classroom if you would like wash them more regularly.
PE kit required is a plain white t-shirt, blue shorts and black pumps (a spare pair of socks is useful).