Activities you could do with your child:
- Share a story/write a book review/write a character description eg. for a Top Trumps card
- Read some opening chapters from the LoveReading4Kids website
- Write a story, poem, play
- Make puppets and put on a show
- Play a board game, dig out old favourites and hold championship tournaments! You could even design a new one for a target audience.
- Paint a picture and label it/write about it/create a poem
- Look, say, cover, write, check spellings
- Create a poster about handwashing/hygiene
- Make an Easter Egg hunt with clues in your garden
- Make cards
- Research project/poster on a topic/theme that you have enjoyed recently in school. This can be in the form of a poster, leaflet, booklet or a powerpoint presentation
- Bake! Bake your favourite recipe and write it up so a recipe book can be created.
The World of David Walliams is releasing an audio story from The World’s Worst Children every day for the next 30 days!
Keep the kids busy with these daily audio treats, perfect for tea-and-biscuit breaks.