We want our school to be a safe, secure and exciting place to learn and grow in Christ.
A place where children, staff, families and governors work closely together to answer Christ's call.
Our Catholic School community works with a Christian purpose:
- To promote an enthusiasm for enjoyment of learning
- To provide a broad and well balanced curriculum
- To challenge children to reach their full potential
- To learn about God and his creation
- To answer Christ's call through our love for each other
- To foster in children independence and a sense of responsibility
"For you are precious in my eyes"