- Please bring a clean water bottle to school every day.
- Ensure you bring your reading book to school daily.
- P.E. will take place on Monday and Wednesday afternoons, however please ensure you have a labelled P.E. kit in school at all times in case of timetable changes.
- Every day we take part in the Daily Mile. You are welcome to bring in a change of shoes suitable for running on the track.
- it is advisable to have a coat or waterproof in school at all times as we often take our learning outdoors.
- Homework is set on a Friday and is to be returned to class the following Wednesday.
- Spellings will be sent home on a Friday and will be tested the following Friday.
Please ensure your P.E. Kit is in school at all times. We will send them home every half term, however you are free to collect them from the classroom if you would like to wash them more regularly. P.E. kit required is a plain white t-shirt, blue shorts and black pumps (a spare pair of socks is useful).
Everyday we participate in 'everyone reading in class' time so please ensure you bring the book you are currently reading to school every day. An adult will hear you read in school however it is still essential to continue reading at home .Please sign and date your reading record so we know when you have read at home. Talk about the books you are reading with someone at home and ask them to ask you questions about what you have read.
Homework is set weekly on a Friday. It will usually consist of a piece of English and a piece of Maths work to consolidate the week's learning. Completed homework is to be returned to school the following Wednesday. Sometimes a longer project piece of work my be set linked to our topic work. Spellings will be set weekly and tested each Friday. Please continue to practice multiplication facts.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to speak with Miss Townson, pop in to the classroom or send a message via email.