British Values in the EYFS
In school we promote British Values. The core British Values are:
- The Rule of Law
- Mutual Respect
- Individual Liberty
- Tolerance of those of different Faiths and Beliefs
In Class 1 we show the British Values in different ways including:
- We know that we are all special.
- We treat everyone equally.
- We take turns and share.
- We are polite.
- We practice are table manners.
- We understand right from wrong.
- We follow rules.
- We listen to others and value and respect their opinions and values.
- We work together and help one another.
- We vote for who represents us on the School Council.
- We can make our own choices in school.
- We choose what we learn about.
- We can choose different areas to learn in and can help ourselves to all the different things that we think we need.
- We learn about the world around us.
- We visit places in our local community.
- We enjoy learning about other faiths and cultures from around the world.